- Completely Modular - if you want a different combat/magic/skills/etc system, then simply drop in a different module.
- Complex actions as each room, mobile as well as objects can have their own code for events on heard, take, drop, attacked, etc. or provide commands to the room or to a player if held.
- Granular control of commands - each command can be available for only guests/players/builder or admins and then each individual command can be invoked/revoked per player by an admin.
- Post-processing of output, so you see:
'A lamp is in the corner, a streetlamp is emitting a grimy yellow light, a book is in the alcove, 3 marbles, 2 bags and 2 talkers are on the ground.'
rather than a list of one item per line and in the same way:
John floats on a cloud west, Paul, Ringo and George leave west.'
- Mobiles, Quests, Shops, Coaches all easily created from example templates.
- Multifarious objects - e.g. a streetlamp that is in all your city's streets but rather than create umpteen objects, have one that is in all those locations and when you switch it on, all of its instances light up.
- Objects can have 'brains' in the same way that mobiles do, so your magic system can provide interesting effects.
- Talker (chat) channels.
- Event scheduler.
- ANSI colour.